Turnkey-Service Where and When You Need It
Our managed maintenance service, BCS CriticalCare™, is specifically designed to meet the needs of critical infrastructure owners and operators seeking new and different approaches to business continuity planning, staff augmentation, lights-out operations, edge data center solutions, and other operations that may not need 24/7 onsite staff, but require the same discipline, sense of urgency and support programs. BCS CriticalCare™ is a mobile version of our single-source, self-performance, data center operations model.
The contracted and tiered program is designed to service equipment that supports mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) critical infrastructure, including cooling, primary and back-up power, life-safety systems and monitoring controls. It features staff augmentation, remote monitoring, preventative and predictive maintenance, break-fix and an emergency response capability.
“Simply put, CriticalCare™ is an agile, mobile deployment of BCS people, processes and technologies. It's well positioned to fit a current gap in the critical infrastructure market.”
Managed Maintenance Services:
- 24/7 scheduled preventative maintenance
- UPS and Batteries
- Generators and ATS
- Power Distribution and STS
- Equipment replacement, integration and commissioning
- 24/7/365 remote monitoring and dispatch through the BCS Tactical Operations Center (TOC)
- Remotes hands and eyes
- Coordination and partnering with major OEMs
- BCS People: Highly-skilled, trained and certified BCS technicians
- BCS Process: Use of the industries most comprehensive operations playbook
- BCS Technology: Planning, scheduling and reporting through BCS CriticalWorks™ CMMS
- BCS Performance: Response time and SLA guarantees all within a transparent, cost-plus pricing structure.